Home > Visitors to School > Visitor's Pass 访客证
Visitor's Pass 访客证
- The school follows the guidelines provided by MOE with regard to visitor management procedures.
- For security reasons, all parents are to obtain a visitor's pass from the security post by signing in before proceeding to the General Office.
- You will be required to present your NRIC/ equivalent form of identification documents for verification.
- The security guards will direct you to scan your identification document. Rest assured that only partial NRIC number (i.e. truncated last 4 alphanumeric characters) will be collected and stored on the system.
- Please note that the visitor pass only allows access to the General Office. The General Office staff will provide you with further assistance to your request.
- If you wish to see or fetch your child, our General Office staff will have your child brought to the General Office.
- All parents are prohibited from going to the classrooms, staff room and canteen on their own.