School AttireÂ æ ¡æ
6. Hairstyles must be neat and simple. Highlighting, dyeing and gelling of hair are not allowed.
The fringe must be kept above the eyebrow. In addition:
- Boysâ hair must not touch the ears and collar.
- Girls must keep their hair combed back from the face and neatly pinned up if necessary. Hair that reaches below the collar must be cut or tied up neatly. Only plain black hair accessories are allowed.
7. Jewellery/ ornaments are not to be worn for reasons of vanity. Girls may wear only one pair of small, simple ear studs which may be in either gold or silver. No coloured and/or hoop earrings are allowed.
8. Sports necklaces or wristbands are not allowed.
9. The PE attire is to be worn only on days when the pupil has PE lessons or sports-related CCA.
The PE Uniform consists of the following:
10. All t-shirts must be neatly tucked in.
11. The PE attire goes with white shoes and socks as well.
12. The pinafore for girls should be worn over the PE attire when they come to school
and after their PE lessons/CCA.
13. The pinafore for girls should only be removed when it is time to take part in the PE
lesson / CCA.
14. Only P1 and P2 girls are excused from putting on pinafore to school on PE
and Programme for Active Learning (PAL) days.