Home > Visitors to School > COVID-19 Visitor Management Measures
COVID-19 Visitor Management Measures
As part of the fight against COVID-19, our school in keeping with MOE and MOH guidelines requires all visitors to through the following steps before being allowed entry onto our premises. All of the steps are conducted at our Security Post and we apologise in advance for any delay you may experience due to the entry requirements.
- As of 12th May 2020, all schools are required to use SafeEntry to manage the entry and exit of all staff and visitors.
- We have been instructed to use this on top of our existing visitor management system and procedures.
- Before checking in with SafeEntry, you must first have your temperature taken. If it exceeds 38.0°C you will not be allowed entry.
- To check-in/out with SafeEntry there are 2 methods available:
- Code (on the wall of the Security Post)
- NRIC scanning/manual entry
- ATS Visitor Declaration Form
- The school’s declaration form has been in place since late February 2020 and all visitors are required to fill it out as well.
- To fill out the ATS Declaration form, there are 2 methods available:
- QR Code (on the wall of the Security Post)
- Manual hand written form
- Receiving a Yellow “I’m OK” Sticker
- When you have completed both “SafeEntry” and “ATS Visitor Declaration Form” you will be issued with a Yellow “I’m OK” sticker with the current date written on that. You must stick the sticker on your clothing in a visible location.
- Please note that the "I'm OK" Sticker only allows access to the General Office. The General Office staff will provide you with further assistance to your request.
- If you wish to see or fetch your child, our General Office staff will have your child brought to the General Office.
- All parents are prohibited from going to the classrooms, staff room and canteen on their own.
Shown below are examples of the “SafeEntry” and “ATS Visitor Declaration Form” QR Codes and the “I’m OK” Sticker:
"SafeEntry" QR Code (Below)
"ATS Visitor Declaration Form" QR Code (Above)
Yellow "I'm OK" Sticker