Home > Visitors to School > COVID-19 Visitor Management Measures
COVID-19 Visitor Management Measures
As part of the fight against COVID-19, our school in keeping with MOE and MOH guidelines requires all visitors to through the following steps before being allowed entry onto our premises. All of the steps are conducted at our Security Post and we apologise in advance for any delay you may experience due to the entry requirements.
- TraceTogether-only Safe
Entry (TT-only SE)
- From 17 May 2021 onwards, staff and visitors will be required to use TraceTogether-only Safe Entry (TT-only SE) either TT App/Tokens to do Safety Entry check-ins.
- Beside this TT-only SE requirement, visitors must continue to do our visitor management system and procedures.
- Before checking in with TT-only SE, you must first have your temperature taken. If it exceeds 38.0°C you will not be allowed entry.
- To check-in with TT-only SE there are 2 methods available:
- Tap your TT App or TT Token at the Gateway Box
- Use your TT App to scan the QR code
- Visitors Use their smart phone QR code scanner app to scan the QR code on the wall of the Security Post for visitor management record.
- Upon scanning the QR Code, visitors must fill up all the fields accurately before being allowed entry.
- When you have completed both “TT-only SE” and “ATS Visitor Management Form” you will be issued with a Yellow “I’m OK” sticker with the current date written on that. You must stick the sticker on your clothing in a visible location.
- Please note that the "I'm OK" Sticker only allows access to the foyer and General Office areas. The General Office staff will provide you with further assistance to your request.
- All parents are prohibited from going to the classrooms, staff room and canteen on their own.
" TraceTogether-only Safe Entry (TT-only SE)” QR code &"ATS Visitor Management Form" QR Code
Yellow "I'm OK" Sticker