Home > School Information > Visitors to School 访客须知
Visitors to School 访客须知
- For security reasons, all parents are kindly requested to obtain a visitor's pass from the security post before proceeding to the General Office. Please note that the pass only allows access to the General Office. Parents are to proceed to General Office to state their purpose of visit and seek assistance.
- If you wish to see or fetch your child, our General Office staff will have your child brought to the General Office.
- All parents are prohibited from going to the classrooms, staff room and canteen on their own.
Gate Opening Hours
The following gates will be used for the arrival and dismissal of our students.
If you are visiting the school during dismissal, you must only enter the school from the main school gate (Gate C). Please do not enter the school from the other entrances during dismissal as these entrances are only for children leaving the school.
For security reasons, the school gates will be closed except for the above stated timings.
Driving within the school
Drive slowly when you enter the school. Get your child to be ready to alight or board when your car approaches the drop-off/pick-up points. Please comply with instructions from security guards and traffic wardens on duty. Your patience and co-operation while waiting to drop-off/pick-up would be appreciated.
Restrictions on "Right-Turn" at School Exit Gate
Please note that there is no right turn for all vehicles (except school buses) when departing from the school exit gate (Gate D). Please turn left at the exit gate and make a U-Turn further down Bright Hill Drive.
Illegal Parking along Bright Hill Drive/Sin Ming Ave in front of Ai Tong School
LTA has advised on the following:
- No parking at all times within 9 metres of a bus stop (from the tip of the bus bay (back and front) including the bus bay itself).
- No parking at all times within 6 metres of an intersection or junction of any road or street.
- No stopping at all times on road marked with single white zig-zag line (offence attracts demerit points).
- No stopping or parking abreast to another vehicle at all times (offence attracts demerit points).
If you require more information on this, you may wish to refer to the following: Illegal Parking
Parents are kindly advised not to arrive too early before dismissal times. Should you arrive early, you may consider parking your vehicles at the carparks nearby.
Turn Off Idling Vehicle Engines
To achieve better air quality and safeguard public health, National Environment Agency has advised us to remind you that it is an offence to leave your vehicle engine running when it is stationary for reasons other than traffic conditions under the Environmental Protection and Management (Vehicular Emissions) Regulations. Parents are kindly advised to comply with NEA's regulation. Compliance would be beneficial to our students as the exhaust fumes are detrimental to their health.