另一组同学负责清理组屋区的公共走廊、公共活动区域和游乐场。在用手劳动之前，环境局(National Environment Agency)的官员给同学们进行了一场说明会。在清理的过程中，同学们相互合作，得到了环境局的官员和老师们的赞赏。
五年级全体同学于2016年7月15日进行了“德育在于行动”活动。同学们在第一及第二学段进行了“解决社区课题专题作业”（Community Problem Solving project）。他们先锁定所关注的社区课题，并设定目标、集思广益、制定改善社区情况的计划。在完成专题作业后，他们通过与同学及公众分享促进大家对社区课题的了解，并鼓励大家为改善情况出一份力。
“读好书，谈感想，见行动” 阅读活动 (2016)
2016 Appreciation Day by Pupil Leaders
- To thank the people who have contributed for the pupils to have a better learning environment in Ai Tong School
- Inculcate the values of being appreciative and grateful of what is given to the pupils
- For providing fund to make our school a great learning environment for all
- For providing fund for the renovation of Ai Tong School
3) Construction Vendors:
- For planning and helping in the renovation of Ai Tong School so that the pupils can have a better learning environment
4) EAS Team (Include admin staff and cleaners):
- For maintaining cleanliness of the holding school and the new school
- For helping to clean up the renovated school in preparation for the new school year
- For handling enquires
- For helping out in the moving of Ai Tong School in all ways
- For ensuring the new school is ready for all the pupils on the first day of school
a) Big “Thank You Cards” signed by the pupils during their recesses (Week 5 - 7) to:
- Ministry of Education (MOE)
- Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan (SHHK)
- Construction Vendors
- Ai Tong School Staff
b) Packed lunch and drinks were presented to the EAS team (Admin Staff and Cleaners) by the Prefect EXCO on behalf of all pupils on 4 February 2016, Thursday.
An opportunity for all Ai Tong School pupils to practise being grateful for what they have now in the new Ai Tong School. Indeed, gratitude is a great attitude.
2016 P6 VIA Project: Good Neighbourliness
Date : 29 January 2016
Venue : Ai Tong School Canteen & Blk 441- Blk 448, Sin Ming Ave
Time : 2 pm to 4.00 pm
- To show care and concern for the community
- To demonstrate social responsibility and empathy to those in need
- To raise the awareness of good neighbourliness among residents
- To increase the amount of interaction among residents through activities
School collaborated with:
- NEA to clean the void decks to develop commitment to the community by being advocates for a clean Singapore.
On 29th January 2016, P6 pupils spent a fruitful afternoon with the residents.
NEA officers praised the cleaning team for taking the initiative to cover shared public spaces like the staircases, other than the assigned void deck areas.